Happiness is a quiet mind.
1. Thank you for a smooth three days of workshops that went well.
2. Thank you for not raining when I have lots to carry and have to wait in line for a taxi.
3. Thank you for a lovely evening catching up with a good friend and hearing how much happier he is with his work life.
4. Thank you for sharing the good things in your life with me.
5. I am thankful for my mum calling me to tell me that my niece misses me. Chloe, I miss you too.
6. I am grateful for the calm before the storm that allowed me to walk home safely.
7. I am grateful for a very good night’s sleep and waking up feeling good.
8. Thank you for quiet moments and beautiful things.
9. Thank you for small deeds that make people smile.
10. Thank you for rain. Thank you for sunshine. Thank you for variety in life.
1. I am thankful for Thai style massages. Had one tonight that washed my aches away.
2. I am thankful for a lovely group of participants in my workshop today and yesterday. People who are keen to learn and share really inspire me.
3. I am thankful for the lovely quiet Japanese dinner tonight with my dear friend.
4. I am thankful for the coming three day long weekend! Time for play, rest and creativity!
5. I am thankful for hot water. It makes showers so much better.
6. I am grateful to have home appliances that work and make my life so comfortable and easy.
7. I am grateful to have power supply all year round that makes living such comfort.
8. I am grateful to have friends who think of me and want to see me when they are in town.
9. I am grateful to have books.
10. From my heart, I am grateful to be able to share my daily moments of happiness with you.
1. Jennifer, thank you for sharing your Jason Mraz experience with me.
2. Jason Mraz, thank you for a memorable night.
3. Jason Mraz, thank you for the guitar pick you threw at me.
4. Jen, thank you for getting it back for me, and you.
5. I am grateful for having such a HAPPY night.
6. I am thankful for being and feeling youthful and childlike.
7. Thank you for making this happen.
8. I am thankful for the beautiful songs and lyrics that made my heart twist, turn and bleed.
9. I am thankful for friendship.
10. I am thankful for being who I am and proud of it.
1. I am thankful for meeting nice people in the morning taxi queue and end up sharing one today with a really nice young woman.
2. I am thankful for the quiet office today, which allowed me to focus and be super productive.
3. I am grateful for having people around me who are open minded, smart and reasonable.
4. I am thankful for having friends who make me laugh.
5. Thank you all for visiting my blog and enjoying my doodles!
6. I am thankful for Beatrice who nudged me into blogging and being my number 1 fan!
7. I want to thank Jen. Compliments and positive words from you mean a lot to me.
8. I want to thank my daughter Nadia. If you had not asked me to contribute to your travel journal, this would have never happened.
9. I am grateful for having inspirations all around me.
10. I am grateful to be able to sit in bed each night thanking my lucky stars for dark night and bright days.
1. I am thankful for laichees/ lychees 荔枝! The one fruit I love.
2. I am thankful for strings people can pull to make things happen.
3. I am thankful for all the support and positive comments from everyone about my luminous doodles. I will keep them up.
4. I am thankful for for those who understand, even without me spelling everything out.
5. I am thankful for being quiet.
6. I am grateful for the invention of washing machines.
7. I am grateful to have a sweet temporary flat mate who is fun to be with.
8. I am grateful for Jason Mraz again, because he has made this one special week for my friend Jen.
9. I am thankful that she is sharing her joy with me.
10. I am also thankful for friends who share their pain with me. If only I was better at sharing mine.