Perhaps it has been there all along, I just hadn’t noticed.
1. I am thankful for being able to give my niece a memorable and fun day at this play zone where she spent hours just having pure fun.
2. I am grateful to be able to enjoy the day through watching someone small having such a huge amount of fun.
3. I am thankful that my mother is willing to indulge in my whims.
4. I am grateful for this short summer break.
5. I am thankful for the sweet messages I received today.
6. I am grateful that certain things have stopped bothering me.
7. I am thankful that negativity has its place in life.
8. I am grateful for strength.
9. I am thankful for indolent days.
10. I am thankful for the change.
1. I am thankful for waking up on time this morning – not an easy task to have to go back to work in the middle of a vacation week!
2. I am grateful for another successful day at work – I am passionate about what I do and I share that with the people I meet.
3. I am thankful for the help that I got today from my colleagues.
4. I am grateful to come home to a house full of family members who are happy to see me!
5. I am thankful for having a washing machine.
6. I am thankful for having a dryer.
8. I am thankful that I will have a chance to nominate others for this award as well!
9. I am thankful for a very silly happy fun evening with my little niece.
10. I am thankful to have the rest of the week off to spend with my family.
1. I am thankful for a lovely day spent with my mother and my niece.
2. I am thankful that I can bring smiles and laughter to my mother.
3. I am grateful for a lovely dinner with my soul mate and her soul mate.
4. I am thankful that they have found each other and are so happy together.
5. I am grateful for the amazing turnout at our tango event tonight!
6. I am thankful for all the lovely people in Hong Kong who help make our tango events a success.
7. I am thankful that I have such a passion and love for tango – it has changed my life.
8. I am grateful to be reminded of the fulfilling side of volunteering for my tango club.
9. I am thankful that this week just keeps getting better.
10. I am grateful that at the end of a day, my list of top ten things I am grateful Doris never big enough for ALL the things that I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for a beautiful day of sand, sea and sun.
2. I am thankful for the efficient Hong Kong public transportation system – a bus that brings me straight from my home to the beach!
3. I am thankful for my niece Chloe asking me to join her while she plays.
4. I am thankful for the weather being just perfect for our day at the beach.
5. I am thankful that we left the beach at just the right moment and we missed seeing a tragic traffic accident.
6. I am thankful to be alive and safe.
7. I am thankful for realizing that life is short, momentary and fleeting.
8. I am grateful when others are inspired to be creative.
9. I am grateful when others inspire me to be creative.
10. Thank you for including me in your thoughts and in your writing.
1. I am grateful for the cutest wake up call from my little 4 year old niece.
2. I am thankful for Disney – my niece and I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarves together and it was such fun.
3. I am grateful for how sweet and lovely my niece is – she is a joy to spend time with.
4. I am thankful for a lovely Sunday with my family.
5. I am thankful that our lack of planning turned out to be a great plan.
6. I am thankful for courage – I have faced up to a number of things that I have not wanted to.
7. I am thankful for serenity – there are many things that are beyond my control but that’s ok.
8. I am thankful that I am able to take time off to spend with my family.
9. I am thankful that my little doodles and my blog makes people feel good.
10. I am thankful for my dark side – it helps me see the lighter side.