I am going on my first real holiday this year.
Almost two weeks in beautiful Aotearoa, otherwise known as New Zealand.
My daughter still can’t believe I am actually going there.
She said she will only believe it when I arrive.
I am excited about seeing her, her friends and also being surrounded by nature and crisp fresh air again.
For my 12 hour flight to Auckland, I have prepared…
1. A book to read – Getting Things Done by David Allen
2. iPad – for doodles, games, magazine reading, music
3. Comfy cotton neck pillow from Muji for a good night’s sleep
4. Comfy cotton eye mask also from Muji for complete blackout
5. Noise cancellation headphones for complete silence
6. Chuppa Chup lollipops for earaches
7. Cotton socks for cold feet
8. Woolen jersey for warmth
9. Hand and face cream for dry in flight air
10. Aromatherapy oil for any kind of in flight discomfort
And of course, a light heart and a smile for a happy flight all the way.