1. I am grateful for the rainy weather, it’s a nice change.
2. I am thankful for the lovely lunch I had with some friends I had not seen in ages!
3. I am thankful for getting a lot of planning done ahead of time.
4. I am grateful for the fun that my friends inject into my life through little things – such as the rainbow umbrella I received today as a gift!
5. I am thankful to have time to decorate the milonga venue before everyone arrived at our Masked Ball.
6. Thank you for all the compliments on my beautiful mask tonight – a simple but elegant disguise.
7. I am grateful to hear from a very good friend who wants me be his date for a special evening – even more grateful for the cute way he asked.
8. I am thankful for the lovely tandas of tango tonight – I am still smiling.
9. I am thankful for meeting a friend of a friend from far away – the world is small.
10. Thank you for another beautiful Tuesday.
Happiness is… when someone shares something with you.
1. I am thankful for the October weather – pleasant enough to walk to work.
2. I am grateful for a good day at work – my colleagues are such a wonderful bunch of people.
3. I am thankful for the help of others when I have trouble doing certain things.
4. I am grateful for a very lovely catch up lunch.
5. I am thankful for the very fruitful Hong Kong TangoFest meeting tonight – we are getting well and truly excited about it now!
6. I am grateful that my friends like to share their silly moments with me.
7. Thank you for the lovely chat – and news about the owl who ate the cat!
8. I am grateful that I can always find things to be happy about.
9. I am grateful that when things are not going well, I find a way to work it out.
10. I am thankful that I can help others do the same too.
All you have to do is be thankful.
The rest will come.
1. I am thankful for a very fruitful but relaxing Sunday – I did so much!
2. I am grateful that I had another lovely afternoon at the Milonga – great dances and just a lovely time.
3. I am thankful for my local green grocer – cheap and fresh vegetables 7 days a week.
4. I am thankful for the productive morning – catching up some personal work.
5. I am grateful for the beautiful weather in Hong Kong now – cooler but still bright and sunny.
6. I am thankful for the great meeting tonight – artistic, creative collision!
7. I am grateful to know that I have such an exciting opportunity coming up.
8. Thank you for the appreciation and the compliments! I feel so so happy.
9. I am grateful for my little “sister” Beatrice who encouraged me to create this blog – it has changed my life.
10. Thank you for the dreams, the inspirations and the love.
Some doodle work for TangoTang, the Hong Kong Tango Club.
1. I am thankful for a very good night’s sleep because I went to bed super early!
2. I am thankful for a productive morning at the office with my colleagues.
3. I am grateful for a lovely catch up with my little “sister” after having been away for almost a month.
4. I am thankful for another lovely catch up with my very good friend – lots of laughs because of life’s many contradictions.
5. I am grateful to be a friend that others can turn to when they need me – I am sorry if my busy schedule makes me less available than before, but I am still here.
6. I am thankful for being able to cook at home! A simple meal is better than anything on earth.
7. I am grateful that the water pressure in my apartment has gone from piddling slow motion to POWER HOSE!
8. I am thankful for the opportunity to be involved in an artistic and creative event!
9. I am grateful for the beautiful compliments from an artist and a true tanguero.
10. I am thankful for going to bed at night feeling special, loved and cherished.
Thank you – I wish I could tell you just how special you are.
1. I am grateful for my smooth trip back to Hong Kong, in spite of the discomfort of my ears.
2. I am thankful that I came home to an apartment that is clean, tidy and cozy.
3. I am grateful that the water pressure in my apartment is back to its former powerful glory!
4. I am grateful to hear my mother’s voice and to know she has been well.
5. I am thankful for my little niece’s sweet comment – “is your head hurting because you are thinking about me too much?”
6. I am grateful to return to an office filled with people who were just as happy to see me as I am to see them.
7. I am thankful for the lovely quiet dinner I had at my favourite local Japanese restaurant.
8. I am grateful that I can be in bed by 22:00.
9. I am thankful for the comfortable mild October temperatures.
10. I am thankful for the dreamy moments between dreams and wakefulness.