1. I am thankful for the homemade hotcakes that Kirsty made for breakfast for us today.
2. I am grateful for the little surprise kite flying expression which was very brief but very funny.
3. I am grateful for the most hilarious zoo visit – a vicious ostrich, some evil emus, a trio of sleepy tigers, some hungry goats and a very flirtatious parrot.
4. I am thankful for the warm down jacket Kirsty lent me for the rugby game.
5. I am grateful for the rugby game that was sorely lost but fun to watch nonetheless.
6. I am thankful for the great company of Nadia and her lovely friends.
7. I am grateful for my iPhone taking great photos for wonderful memories of this trip.
8. I am thankful for friends offering for us to stay while we visit.
9. I am thankful for the cool weather but warm homes and hearts.
10. I am grateful that my daughter is having fun in her school holidays too.