1. I am thankful for a decent night’s sleep so I was able to get up early enough!
2. I am grateful for the lovely brunch with Nadia and her father.
3. I am thankful that Nadia’s father and I share the same views on Nadia’s future.
4. I am grateful for good coffee.
5. I am thankful that the crazy weather did not stop us from having fun.
6. I am thankful that Nadia has such lovely friends who are fun to be with.
7. I am grateful that the weather permitted us to have a WindWandering Ride along the New Plymouth Foreshore.
8. I am grateful for the fun little shopping experience at the “dairy” where we bought mini coca-colas and really yummy ice cream!
9. I am thankful for delicious New Zealand pie.
10. I am thankful for the wonderful home made dinner at Bradley’s with Geoff and Nadia – we ate a bit much though!