1. I am thankful for a nice sleep in.
2. I am grateful for home cooked bagels with yummy fillings!
3. I am thankful for a very pleasant day with excellent weather.
4. I am grateful for the visit to Cath, a lovely homeopath.
5. I am thankful for the patterns and messages that keep coming my way.
6. I am grateful for the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful concert in a lovely venue (St. Andrew’s Church in New Plymouth) with amazing Kiwi talent – Boh Runga, Anika Moa and Hollie Smith.
7. I am thankful that my daughter enjoyed it so much, it made me doubly happy.
8. I am grateful for how caring my daughter is.
9. I am thankful for all the early birthday wishes already!
10. I am thankful for the courage to face life with love and not fear.