1. I am thankful for finding a lovely quiet cafe in Shimokitazawa where I enjoyed a quiet and delicious lunch.
2. I am thankful for my great discoveries today – second hand kimono jacket, fit curve scissors (new Japanese invention) and beautiful calendars for 2013.
3. I am grateful for the lovely party at this amazing venue tonight – 37 floors up overlooking Tokyo Bay.
4. I am thankful that my old friends from Sophia University were there tonight, they were all very genki!
5. I am thankful to know that people I have not seen for almost 20 years are still sweet as they were all those years before.
6. I am thankful for having such wonderful friends.
7. I am grateful that I can enjoy a city of memories on my own and still create new ones.
8. I am thankful that I am staying with such a sweet couple – Jake and Nathalie.
9. I am grateful that I can be your listener.
10. I am very grateful that we are on each others’ “list”.