1. I am thankful for the chance to see a great theatre performance in Hong Kong – Detention by the Tang Shu-Wing Theatre Studio.
2. I am grateful that I have friends who are involved in the arts and that they are passionate about what they do.
3. I am thankful that today worked out so well in spite of our lack of planning.
4. I am grateful for the fun karaoke time this afternoon – we sang to our hearts’ content.
5. I am thankful for songs – Beyonce, Rihanna, ABBA and more – happy songs that make you want to dance and jump and be really happy.
6. I am thankful that the four of us – Nadia, Bronte, Jen and I all had such a great time.
7. I am thankful for the little spicy noodle shop in Causeway Bay – we needed the spiciness to warm us up on a cold night.
8. I am grateful that we got home safely and quickly in a mini bus!
9. I am thankful that I have a daughter who makes me laugh so much.
10. I am thankful that this year is coming to an end – and it has been such fun right up till the end.