1. I am thankful that I could sleep till I naturally wanted to wake up – what bliss.
2. I am grateful that both Nadia and her friend Bronte are such easy going young people to spend time with.
3. I am thankful for the convenience of Hong Kong – we could eat, shop and play all in one day!
4. I am thankful that the world and my experiences in it each day provides me with numerous inspirations.
5. I am grateful that my daughter is such a voice of reasoning – stopping me from buying things I do not need.
6. I am thankful for cute and beautiful things – they are so lovely to look at and admire.
7. I am grateful that we could find Taiwanese food in Hong Kong – so Bronte had a chance to try some of the things that Nadia loves so much.
8. I am thankful for buses – especially the ones that stop at my front door.
9. I am grateful for silly Internet memes that made the three of us laugh too much tonight.
10. I am thankful for creative people who share they ideas and creative work so generously.