1. I am thankful for the smooth move from one hotel to another.
2. I am grateful that even though my little god daughter is sick, I still got to see her this time.
3. I am grateful that Naoko and I have stayed such close friends after all these years – I always love being around her – she is smart, funny and sensitive.
4. I am thankful that I can be a part of a little girl’s life – even though I am far, I look forward to getting to her as she grows up.
5. I am thankful for the little side trip to Ginza this afternoon – art supplies heaven at Tokyu Ginza Hands!
6. I am grateful for the lovely bento boxes and beautiful Japanese sweets from Mizuho-san, Naoko’s lovely mother! She always buys food that looks too good to be eaten!
7. I am thankful that I enjoy exploring little parts of Tokyo doing and seeing things that I love.
8. I am thankful that I have such a lovely place to stay these two nights.
9. I am grateful that my Tokyo friends always make me feel so welcomed and cared for.
10. I am thankful that I am missed whenever I am away – I miss you too.