1. I am grateful that the morning workshop worked out better than I thought.
2. I am thankful for the smooth departure from Taipei to Taichung by High Speed Rail.
3. I am thankful for the High Speed Rail system in Taiwan, it makes traveling to see my family so much easier.
4. I am grateful that I arrived in Taichung earlier than anticipated and could see my lovely little niece and her sweet little friends at her pre-school.
5. I am thankful for delicious Taiwanese snacks! Cheap and good!
6. I am grateful for the wonderful conversation with my mother over glasses of red wine and some Taiwanese snacks.
7. I am thankful for the lovely bed that I get to sleep in when I come back – I always sleep so well.
8. I am grateful for the beautiful relationship I have with my little niece – she is an amazing little girl.
9. I am thankful that the world did not end.
10. I am thankful for the past 200 days of gratitude – this has changed my world, my life and my future.