1. I am thankful that I have a job that I enjoy going back to after a holiday break.
2. I am grateful that my colleagues are all well and happy to be back as well.
3. I am thankful for the happy shared meal at lunch time.
4. I am thankful for books that answer my questions and give me lots of inspiration.
5. I am grateful for my colleague Alex’s great suggestion of a alternative karaoke venue – it smells good and has lots of updated English songs!
6. I am thankful for the kun karaoke time with the girls.
7. I am grateful that Bronte had a wonderful month with us in Hong Kong.
8. I am thankful that we could share our home and our Hong Kong with Bronte.
9. I am thankful for the laughs that we have had over this month whilst Bronte stayed with us.
10. I am grateful that my daughter has such wonderful friends who care deeply about her.