It’s Saturday and I am thankful for…
1. Waking up early to make the most of the day.
2. Having a delicious breakfast at Wild Honey – pancakes!
3. Enjoying a lovely rainy day strolling around Singapore with my daughter.
4. Finding very sensible, practical, comfortable and stylish shoes.
5. Nadia enjoying her dumplings and her lemon yoghurt drink tonight.
6. Watching the Jersey Boys show at the Marina Bay Sands Theatre – what a great show! Loved it.
7. Taking a nice walk along the river front.
8. Having a surreal conversation about shoes and Venn diagrams.
9. Being happily tired after a long and fun day.
10. Getting ready for bed and still have Sunday left to enjoy.