Wednesday – homeward bound – back to Hong Kong.
I am thankful for …
1. Being able to function despite my 3am fever and sore throat.
2. Getting a taxi to take us to the airport without too much stress.
3. Getting some extra material to read that would help me with my work.
4. Flying on a plane that was small but comfortable.
5. Not feeling too sick while on the plane.
6. Arriving slightly ahead of schedule.
7. Living in a city where the airport is super efficient and fast.
8. Coming home to a neat, clean and cozy apartment.
9. Having a quiet early night so I can get better quickly.
What I am currently reading…