Back at the office on a Thursday and I am thankful for…
1. Sleeping early and waking up early – sure feels good.
2. Not having a sore throat anymore.
3. Having a great (short and concise) morning meeting that came with a great cup of coffee.
4. A very productive morning and getting a number of tasks done.
5. My colleagues help and collaboration in getting those tasks done.
6. Bea’s thoughtful phone call before her flight to Taiwan – hope she has tonnes of fun there!
7. My daughter coming up to the office to have lunch with me.
8. My daughter enjoying the opportunity to spend time with her grandparents.
9. A quiet evening and an early night to rest and get over this cold.
10. The way that you make plans and decisions that I somehow adore.