Woohoo, it’s Friday.
On this day I am thankful for…
1. Waking up early enough to get ready in spite of how crappy I felt.
2. My colleague picking me up in a taxi so I won’t have to worry about catching one.
3. Enjoying a nice coffee time with my colleague before the day started.
4. A very enjoyable workshop on Change and Growth through Emotional Intelligence.
5. Having participants in the workshop who are enthusiastic and participative.
6. Having colleagues in my workshop who got a lot out of the morning.
7. Knowing my daughter is able to protect her grandparents from aggressive people touting at tourist spots.
8. My daughter and her grandparents had a nice time in Macau.
9. Enjoying a very nice Japanese dinner with the family.
10. Our sweet quality time together.
What more can I ask for?
I am a very lucky woman.