Wednesday – homeward bound – back to Hong Kong.
I am thankful for …
1. Being able to function despite my 3am fever and sore throat.
2. Getting a taxi to take us to the airport without too much stress.
3. Getting some extra material to read that would help me with my work.
4. Flying on a plane that was small but comfortable.
5. Not feeling too sick while on the plane.
6. Arriving slightly ahead of schedule.
7. Living in a city where the airport is super efficient and fast.
8. Coming home to a neat, clean and cozy apartment.
9. Having a quiet early night so I can get better quickly.
What I am currently reading…
Those sweet little moments when I know you are thinking about me just as I was thinking about you.
A busy Tuesday, and I am thankful for…
1. A great coffee meeting in the morning – new possibilities!
2. A smooth day at work – the workshop ran smoothly.
3. Nice people that I get to work with.
4. A lovely catch up with a friend.
5. Pure chocolate indulgence after dinner.
6. Watching Friends and The Big Bang Theory with my daughter.
7. Getting ready to go home.
8. Knowing you will be waiting for me.
9. Hot cup of tea while sitting in a super comfy chair.
10. Long showers.
Some of us are not good with words.
Hugs are our way of saying I love you.
It’s Monday. It’s been 230 days since I started my daily gratitude list.
Life really is different once you start noticing how much there is to be thankful for.
Today, I am grateful for:
1. A good night’s sleep.
2. Enjoying a simple home made lunch with my daughter.
3. Having colleagues to rely on when I am overwhelmed with work.
4. Lovely people who like and follow my blog.
5. Taking swimming pool breaks!
6. My daughter always having things to share and tell me.
7. Dutch cheese.
8. Hot cups of tea.
9. Hearing from you.
10. Knowing that you are already waiting for me.
Today was Universal Studios.
The hyper realistic 3D Transformer ride was just too amazing.
What am I grateful for this Sunday?
Here’s my list!
1. Waking up early enough to make the most of the day.
2. Arriving at Universal Studios Singapore early enough for a great start.
3. Not too many long queues at the theme park.
4. A cool day with just a few drizzles of rain.
5. Amazing rides that were so much fun.
6. Having this quality weekend with my daughter.
7. Finding some great ramen noodles for Nadia for dinner.
8. Getting a big bottle of Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup as my souvenir of the day.
9. Coming home happy and contented with the day.
10. Watching TV with my daughter, just chilling.
We saw The Jersey Boys at the Marina Bay Sands Theatre tonight.
Musical about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
It was so good I didn’t want it to end.
When we came out, the songs were stuck in out heads as we walked along the Marina.
Sherry… Sherry baby… Sherry…
Big girls don’t cry… Big girls don’t cry…
You’re just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off of you…
You’d be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much…
It’s Saturday and I am thankful for…
1. Waking up early to make the most of the day.
2. Having a delicious breakfast at Wild Honey – pancakes!
3. Enjoying a lovely rainy day strolling around Singapore with my daughter.
4. Finding very sensible, practical, comfortable and stylish shoes.
5. Nadia enjoying her dumplings and her lemon yoghurt drink tonight.
6. Watching the Jersey Boys show at the Marina Bay Sands Theatre – what a great show! Loved it.
7. Taking a nice walk along the river front.
8. Having a surreal conversation about shoes and Venn diagrams.
9. Being happily tired after a long and fun day.
10. Getting ready for bed and still have Sunday left to enjoy.
Happiness is… close encounters with wild animals.
Cute little cloud leopards.
Noisy little otters.
Tiger bathing in a pool.
We had such a great time at the Night Safari in Singapore.
We were super lucky because we got to see most of the animals there, particularly the ones we liked a lot.