Happiness is… being a bit lost sometimes.
A little under the weather but still much to be thankful for, such as…
1. Taking the morning off to rest so my cold does not get worse.
2. Home cooking – it’s just so much better.
3. Working with a team of people who are so dedicated to their work.
4. The care and consideration that my team extends towards me.
5. Bringing my own food to work!
6. A great crowd at tango tonight – good to see the place so filled with energy!
7. Coming home early to rest.
8. Having peace of mind.
9. The privilege of being a friend.
10. The joy of being a parent.
I was in Zhuhai, China yesterday.
No access to WordPress, hence couldn’t post.
Here is a combined list from two days, and I am thankful for…
1. Smooth ferry rides to and back from Zhuhai.
2. Excellent service and coordination with the staff of Shangri La Academy – I feel special and looked after.
3. A nice meal at the hotel that I stayed in.
4. Yet another wonderful day of workshop – training the duty managers of the Shangri La Hotels.
5. Working with enthusiastic people who also love what they do.
6. Getting an earlier ferry home!
7. Having a home cooked meal waiting for me.
8. Sweet messages from people.
9. A great conversation with a friend I have missed talking to.
10. My own bed.
It’s Saturday and I am back home, feeling very grateful for…
1. Waking up at 4:00am – too early but I was looking forward to going home.
2. Not having to wait long for a taxi!
3. A smooth flight back to Hong Kong – I do like the service of Singapore Airlines, a lot.
4. Arriving home to a healthy home cooked lunch by Nadia and Bradley!
5. Napping – I slept for almost three hours. Obviously needed it.
6. Grocery shopping – small joys of domestic home life.
7. Having my Monday work materials delivered to me. Thank you my dear colleagues!
8. Quiet healthy dinner at home.
9. Watching a long slow movie – Marie Antoinette – not quite boring but rather calming.
10. Hearing my niece’s voice – she rings up to tell me how much she misses me.
On this Friday, I am thankful for…
1. Getting a taxi (with a very kind and polite driver) to take me to work.
2. Nice people helping me out with technical problems.
3. Lovely and energetic participants who ask questions and are genuinely interested.
4. Salad for lunch!
5. Messages from you.
6. Fun topics that I am passionate about – great for me and better for the participants.
7. More possibilities and opportunities coming up.
8. Finding a nice quiet corner to sit and wait and regroup.
9. An unexpectedly fun dinner party with mostly strangers except for my flatmate Phil.
10. Knowing that I am already packed and ready to go home the next morning.
I am thankful for…
1. A very smooth end to the 1.5 day training workshop – great participants and great colleague support!
2. My daughter and her boyfriend delivering my Singapore house key to me at the airport express station!
3. Remembering that I had forgotten my keys just at the right moment. The universe loves me.
4. Getting lovely messages from my colleagues.
5. A smooth and uneventful flight to Singapore.
6. A home cooked meal upon arrival.
7. Melancholia melting away when I think of you.
8. Fresh sheets in the bed.
9. Powerful showers.