It’s Saturday and I am back home, feeling very grateful for…
1. Waking up at 4:00am – too early but I was looking forward to going home.
2. Not having to wait long for a taxi!
3. A smooth flight back to Hong Kong – I do like the service of Singapore Airlines, a lot.
4. Arriving home to a healthy home cooked lunch by Nadia and Bradley!
5. Napping – I slept for almost three hours. Obviously needed it.
6. Grocery shopping – small joys of domestic home life.
7. Having my Monday work materials delivered to me. Thank you my dear colleagues!
8. Quiet healthy dinner at home.
9. Watching a long slow movie – Marie Antoinette – not quite boring but rather calming.
10. Hearing my niece’s voice – she rings up to tell me how much she misses me.