It’s been a very relaxing (read lazy) Easter long weekend here in Hong Kong.
It started with team drinks on Thursday night and is still ongoing till we return to work on Tuesday morning.
And on these few quiet days, I am thankful for…
1. An extremely fun night out with colleagues and friends.
2. Enjoying movies at home with my two big babies.
3. Finally catching up with my friend Kitty after a long three months.
4. Happy weekend dinner at our favourite Japanese restaurant.
5. Catching up on much needed sleep.
6. A few good finds to add to my more colorful summer wardrobe.
7. Photographs – memories.
8. Tenderly sweet moments.
9. Warm embraces.
10. Lingering thoughts.