Wow, what a great start to the week!
It’s Monday and I am thankful for…
1. Arriving early for my workshop so that I have time to think and be prepared.
2. Enjoying the help and support of two really nice people that I got to work with today.
3. Completing a workshop with more than 60 people and end on a high!
4. Finishing the day with a glass of red wine and a really helpful discussion.
5. Coming home to a very happy little puppy.
6. Speaking to my niece and my mother on the phone.
7. Having my dinner cooked for me.
8. Analyzing dreams.
9. Playing with my dog who is a tiny bundle of personality.
10. Knowing that I will have a really busy, productive but exciting week ahead of the Easter break.
My view today – from the 42nd floor of Langham Hotel in Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.