April Fool’s Day – last day of the long weekend, and a very happy fruitful day.
I am thankful for…
1. Being able to help a friend out.
2. Getting a new idea for a new personal project!
3. Having yet another good hair day thanks to my new hair curling/ straightening iron!
4. Shopping for Pepper – a few chew toys for her puppy teething stage.
5. Shopping for home – tea towels, vinegar dispensers and storage containers!
6. Having a good laugh over my 28 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
7. Speaking to my mother on the phone.
8. Watching Pepper go silly with her new toys.
10. Wondering about possibilities.