I have been in Singapore these past few days.
Work work work and a little bit of play over the weekend.
And I am thankful for…
1. Keeping my cool even when things are not going my way.
2. Realizing I can’t change people who do not wish to change.
3. Seeing the sweet tango teachers Sebastian and Ines again.
4. The warm Singaporean tango community.
5. Spending Saturday lunch with Tim, his family and friends and also Einar whom I haven’t seen since 1999!
6. Exploring the touristy Singapore night life with Einar.
7. Enjoying the amazing night scene of Singapore from way up high!
8. Having lots of fun dancing tango over here in Singapore.
9. Finding very beautiful ear rings.
10. Getting photos of Pepper my puppy!