Busy-ness, business and to top it all off, a bout of existential crisis.
All of the above caught up with me and I chose to sleep instead of write or doodle.
Didn’t do me much good, and I am still tired, so I return to my list and my doodles.
Over the past week, I am thankful for…
1. Having a mild case of existential crisis – without one, I would not exist.
2. Meeting someone who frightens me, challenges me but also teaches me.
3. Catching a glimpse of my many other facets.
4. Having a friend who brings me back to earth.
5. Having a family to come home to.
6. Seeing things and people in a new light.
7. Learning about mindfulness, bit by bit, drop by drop.
8. Realizing how much more I have to learn and experience yet.