I am so happy, grateful and honored to work with like minded people.
It makes work fun.
It makes us forget time when we are in the flow.
We not only work well together, we are very appreciative of each others’ contributions, talents and positive attitude.
And we make a real effort to let each other know.
When was the last time you told someone that you appreciate what they do as part of your team?
It might be the smallest thing but sometimes it is what makes a difference.
Scroll down past my drawing for a condensed gratitude list from the weekend and today!
I am thankful for…
1. An amazing time at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, giving a talk on career planning.
2. The great crowd at Chinese University – over 100 people!
3. My team mate Beatrice – your enthusiasm, your tenacity and your happy face.
4. My good health.
5. My puppy Pepper for her constant companionship and general silliness.
6. My mum feeling better after a bout of the common cold.
7. Learning more about the psyche, the brain and the body.
8. Getting a clear sign of what to do next.
9. Having a kitchen to cook home food.
10. Having amazing life partners who share my love, my woes and my hopes.