Having a heavy Peking style dinner on a Monday evening means a sleepless Monday night.
Thankfully, I made it through my big Tuesday workshop.
I am also grateful for…
1. A happy evening celebrating my friend Triny’s engagement.
2. Brutal honesty and the quality of being human Teflon – some things are not meant to stick.
3. The support work that my colleagues do behind the scenes.
4. A very successful workshop in spite of the politics involved.
5. Revisiting a great little cafe that serves great coffee.
6. Seeing the kids in a great happy mood.
7. Thinking about a holiday.
8. Funny conversations.
9. Great tandas at tango.
10. The beautiful time I have had at the Helena May, dancing tango. Thank you.
The Helena May.
I will miss the chandeliers.