2. I am thankful that my mother gave me timely advice that helped through a conundrum.
3. I am grateful that I can let go of my own desire to be right.
4. I am thankful for the pleasant weather today – still warm but with hints of autumn.
5. I am grateful for the lovely tram ride today – I listened to stories on podcast and felt very happy.
6. I am thankful that I have a daughter to share laughing matter that I would not otherwise share with anyone else – because she “gets” me.
7. I am grateful that I have wicked friends who have a wicked sense of humour.
8. I am thankful for the Zen Buddhist advice that my friend Jake shared on Facebook tonight – Eat when hungry, drink when thirsty and sleep when tired. ( I am hoping to chalk up enough karmic points in this life so I can be a cat in my next life in order to do just that.)
9. I am thankful that I have amazing friends who do amazing things.
10. I am thankful that I have super supportive colleagues who do super supportive things!