1. I am thankful for a nice sleep in.
2. I am grateful for home cooked bagels with yummy fillings!
3. I am thankful for a very pleasant day with excellent weather.
4. I am grateful for the visit to Cath, a lovely homeopath.
5. I am thankful for the patterns and messages that keep coming my way.
6. I am grateful for the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful concert in a lovely venue (St. Andrew’s Church in New Plymouth) with amazing Kiwi talent – Boh Runga, Anika Moa and Hollie Smith.
7. I am thankful that my daughter enjoyed it so much, it made me doubly happy.
8. I am grateful for how caring my daughter is.
9. I am thankful for all the early birthday wishes already!
10. I am thankful for the courage to face life with love and not fear.
Happiness is seeing your own daughter overwhelmed with joy.
We went to the Acoustic Church Tour tonight, with talented New Zealand artists – Hollie Smith, Boh Runga and Anika Moa.
It took place inside the lovely St. Andrew’s Church in New Plymouth.
The music was amazingly beautiful.
The artists were so Kiwi, down to earth and quite adorable.
Nadia was super happy.
And I was rather overwhelmed myself.
It was such a nice birthday present.