I have been flying to different cities every week for nine consecutive weeks now.
A new personal record.
And as I looked out my window today, on my Cathay Pacific flight 711 to Singapore, the fluffy white clouds made me want to draw a very childish doodle – a typical childhood fantasy of bouncing from cloud to cloud, puff to puff.
Did you have the same daydream too?
doodles, Happiness is..., luminous doodles, personalised doodles, travel doodles
cartoon, childhood, clouds, daydreaming, doodle, doodles, fantasy, frequent flyer, fun, happiness, Luminous, Singapore, travel, travel journal, travel log, up in the air
This has been a busy weekend that went by super fast.
I am thankful for…
1. Free ferry tickets to Macau from our dear friend.
2. Enjoyable food at a Portuguese restaurant.
3. A fun day out in Macau, in spite of the hundreds and thousands of tourists.
4. Bradley’s mission accomplished.
5. A great impromptu girls’ night out with the “neighbours”!
6. Dim sum brunch with good friends.
7. Bringing people together.
8. Watching children play.
9. Seeing the Rubber Duck.
10. Coming home after a long day.
doodles, gratitude list, luminous doodles, personalised doodles, travel doodles
appreciation, childhood, children's day, colony, family, friends, Gratitude, Gratitude list, law of attraction, Macau, magic, Portuguese food, thankfulness, the rubber duck, travel, weekend
1. I am thankful for my early morning taxi magic, a nice taxi driver who got me to where I needed to be.
2. I am grateful for things running smoothly during a day of unknowns and slight uncertainty.
3. I am thankful for new resolutions and determination.
4. I am grateful for a quiet little cafe that gave me a calm sanctuary in the middle of the busy day.
5. I am grateful that I have friends I have known since childhood (kindergarten days!) that I am still very close to.
6. I am thankful for the happy birthday dinner with my close girl friends.
7. I am grateful that I have good friends that I feel so comfortable with.
8. I am grateful for the lovely water bottle Jen got me from the USA, I will be hydrating regularly and hydrating in style!
9. I am super thankful that my daughter and many of her friends in New Zealand are looking forward to my arrival At the end of the month.
10. I am grateful that I am flexible, adaptable and can think on my feet.