I have been flying to different cities every week for nine consecutive weeks now.
A new personal record.
And as I looked out my window today, on my Cathay Pacific flight 711 to Singapore, the fluffy white clouds made me want to draw a very childish doodle – a typical childhood fantasy of bouncing from cloud to cloud, puff to puff.
Did you have the same daydream too?
doodles, Happiness is..., luminous doodles, personalised doodles, travel doodles
cartoon, childhood, clouds, daydreaming, doodle, doodles, fantasy, frequent flyer, fun, happiness, Luminous, Singapore, travel, travel journal, travel log, up in the air
1. I am thankful for hot showers.
2. I am thankful for waking up naturally on a Sunday – meaning I had slept well.
3. I am grateful for being safely indoors during a thunderstorm and being able to enjoy the tremendous noise it makes.
4. I am thankful for an indulgent champagne brunch with Phil and his friends and the little kiddies – eight hours later I am still feeling full.
5. I am grateful for big and extensive bookstores – who doesn’t love bookstores?
6. I am thankful for finding my favourite Japanese Midori brand diary for 2013!!!
7. I am grateful for sweet little happy moments that make me smile.
8. I am thankful that I have started daydreaming again.
9. I am grateful for super early nights spent drawing doodles and reading books.
10. I am thankful that there is space in my head and in my heart.
brunch, champagne, daydreaming, doodle, drawing, fun, happiness, indulgence, joy, love, sleep, thunderstorms