In the last 10 days, I have been enjoying a lovely time in Taiwan with my family for Chinese New Year.
So I am back again, with a condensed list for the past 10 days.
I am thankful for…
1. My family members’ health and happiness.
2. My mother’s cooking – how I have missed it.
3. Happy Birthday celebrations for my father (78 years young) and my niece (5 years old).
4. My brother – my one and only sibling – he makes me laugh, cry and realize that sharing DNA goes a lot further than just looking like each other.
5. My stepfather Hilton – the quiet steady rock.
6. Fun times – amusement parks, roller coasters, shopping, games…
7. Taiwanese food – spicy hot pots, bubble tea and street side snacks.
8. Unexpected sweetness in the form of a simple question.
9. My daughter and her boyfriend – just so easy to be with.
10. Time to stop, time to think and time to just be.
I have missed making my lists.
It feels good to be back!
Blues skies of the eternally sunny Taichung city of Taiwan.
Blossoms – Spring in Taiwan – taken at West Lake Park in Taichung.