The last six months have been challenging.
Lots of changes and many decisions to be made.
It’s been a habit of mine to keep thoughts to myself and work things out on my own.
This often causes a lot of stress and eventually physical illness for me.
And I know I need to consult my close friends and share my burdens.
It is not advice that I seek.
What I love about my close friends is when they ask me questions that make me think.
The question of the month is,
“What does ‘home’ mean to you?”
Something as simple as that helped me tremendously.
Today, I am thankful for…
1. Our early morning meeting!
2. Waking up just in time!
3. A lovely breakfast of croissant and tea!
4. Spending time with my sweet friend and colleague Beatrice.
5. The adorable old plumber who declogged my kitchen sink.
6. A superb afternoon of phone meetings which went very very well.
7. All the good things that are happening right here right now.
8. Feeling better physically.
9. Hearing that my sweet friend Keiko will be visiting HK next week.
10. Speaking to my mother and my niece on the phone.