The best part about yesterday was knowing that today will be a holiday.
Labour Day – a much welcomed mid week break.
I am thankful for…
1. A very productive Tuesday.
2. Lots of people coming to dance at the Helena May.
3. A very nice birthday celebration for three colleagues born in May.
4. Feeling my muscles and my body ache.
5. Sleeping in on a Wednesday.
6. Hearing people compliment my daughter, and also her boyfriend.
7. Seeing my daughter at work, doing a great job.
8. Learning how to decorate cookies and cupcakes.
9. Exercising with my daughter.
10. Playing with my dog.
Today I went to the Open Day at my daughter’s work – Whisked Baking Studio.
It was quite fun learning how to decorate cupcakes, even though their main audience are kids, the adults had just as much fun.
Thank you Kathy and Nadia for a fun Wednesday afternoon.