It’s a super short week here in Hong Kong.
Two days after going back to work, we get another holiday tomorrow.
It really does feel like the weekend.
On this day, I am thankful for…
1. A nice daughter and mother time over lunch.
2. Discovering a possible milonga venue.
3. Getting my workshop next week sorted out.
4. A great coaching session for my TEDx speaker! (Yes! I get to train the TEDx speakers!)
5. An unexpectedly fun pre holiday evening with Nadia, Bradley, Olivier and his friend Geoff.
6. Coming home to a very happy puppy!
7. Reading something that made me smile.
8. Watching an amazing video that is beyond inspiring.
9. Knowing that tomorrow morning I can sleep in!
10. That it’s been a while now and I am doing OK.
This time last year I was so filled with expectations.
To see you again.
To enjoy the cherry blossoms with you.
One year later, this scene will never happen again.
But I am OK.
There will be more cherry blossoms.