During my Christmas holiday, my mum and I would stay up late to watch TV movies.
Mostly European films, which are either slightly bizarre, exceptionally wonderful or strangely realistic.
Apart from the fun of watching some great movies, the best part was just sitting with my mum.
Since we do not live in the same country, we don’t have the chance to do this often.
And I found it very comforting to have my mother right next to me.
Now that I am back in HK, watching films on my own at home is a different sort of enjoyment.
I do miss having my mum next to me.
On a side note, I have also missed making my gratitude list.
So here’s one for today.
I am thankful for…
1. Waking up feeling well enough to go to work.
2. Having enough energy to last the entire day!
3. Having lovely people to support me in my workshop.
4. Having a group of enthusiastic participants in my workshop today.
5. Seeing my puppy go crazy with happiness when I come home.
6. Coming home to a clean and tidy house.
7. Knowing I will have family visiting me in the coming weeks.
8. Having a thermos of hot water to soothe my illness.
9. Having aspirin to ease my fever.
10. Doing work that I love and enjoy.