I adore you.
My daughter Nadia, inspires me.
Here is my list:
– moved to a new country when she was an infant.
– finished my degree while she was a toddler.
– started a new life when she was a primary school student.
– moved back to Hong Kong when she entered boarding school.
– started a new career when she began high school.
– began doodling seriously when she encouraged me last year.
– finished an entire book of doodles because she asked me to illustrate my daily life for her.
And because of her, I have recently completed a project that has taken me years.
That will soon be revealed.
Happy Birthday my darling Nadia.
I love you.