First of all, I don’t know what got into me but I needed a little blogging break to focus on rearranging the home in the past week.
I am back to normal now, I think.
The new bed has arrived for my daughter Nadia.
The house is 95% decluttered.
In Nadia’s words, our home looks spiffin’. (A bit of Kiwi slang I think.)
So here is my condensed gratitude list for the past week.
I am thankful for…
1. Finding an inexpensive but perfect bed for Nadia’s room.
2. The fun times we had at IKEA and MUJI looking for items we needed.
3. The hilarious noodle shop conversation with the chef and the waitresses who were fascinated by Nadia and I.
4. The smooth transition of schedule changes at work.
5. The operation that my dear friend had to go through was a success and she is slowly recovering.
6. My Singapore work trip will also be a special trip with Nadia tagging along!
7. The movie night with Beatrice, Veanne, Alex and Nadia – watching The Grand Master – still and always a fan of Wong Kar Wai.
8. The opportunity to turn an adverse situation around into a winning situation!
9. Your messages that made me feel loved.
10. Your presence – it’s all contained in what is unspoken. I love you.